April 2019 Washington Gardener: Garden Tours, Blackeye Peas, Peonies, and much more…
The April 2019 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is now out.
Inside this issue:
- Spring Garden Tours Round-up: Explore the Best Private Gardens in Our Region
- Top Tips for Peony Success
- Earliest, Sweetest, Easiest Spring Peas
- Grasscycling for a Healthy Lawn
- Native Pussytoes, an Almost-ideal Groundcover
- Bamboos for the Home Garden
- Bountiful Blackeye Peas
- DC-MD-VA Gardening Events Calendar
and much more…
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the May 2019 issue are due by May 5.
PS Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm