Hampton Estate, Hardy Hibiscus, Onion Growing Secrets, and much more in the September 2019 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine
The September 2019 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is now out.
Inside this issue:
· A Visit to Hampton National Historic Site
· Plant Profile: Hardy Hibiscus
· Ask the Expert
· Secret Tips for Onion Success
· Meet Dr. Lea-Cox, Greenroof Farm Expert
· What To-Do in the Garden This Month
· DC-MD-VA Gardening Events Calendar
· Ornamental Grasses for Dramatic Garden Silhouettes
· and much more…
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the October 2019 issue are due by October 5.
Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm