Mixed-Border Designs, Zinnias, Native Plant Containers, and more in the May 2019 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine
The May 2019 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is now out.
Inside this issue:
- Practical Tips for Mixed-Border Design with English Roses
- Zinnia-Growing Secrets
- Insects that Suck! Japanese Maple Scale
- Pointers for Potting Up Pretty Native Plant Containers
- Renovating a Monastery Greenhouse
- Minimizing Soil Contaminants
- DC-MD-VA Gardening Events Calendar
and much more…
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the June 2019 issue are due by June 5.
PS Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm