Sunchokes, Echinacea, Why Aren’t Your Hydrangeas Blooming?, etc. in the August 2019 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine
The August 2019 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is now out.
Inside this issue:
- Getting to the Root of Sunchokes
- Plant Profile: Echinacea
- Behind the Scenes at Brookside’s Butterfly Exhibit
- The Best Time to Plant Your Shallots
- Meet Mark Mills, MoCo Young Farmer
- Why Aren’t Your Hydrangeas Blooming?
- DC-MD-VA Gardening Events Calendar
- Newest Garden Products Reviewed
- and much more…
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the September 2019 issue are due by September 5.
Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm