Witch Hazels, Cool-Season Edible Gardens, and much more in the January 2019 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine
The January 2019 issue of Washington Gardener Magazine is out.
Inside this issue:
- Under the spell of Witch Hazel
- 8 New Garden Trends for 2019
- Year of the Dahlia
- Your Garden Task List
- Dealing with Pesky Critters Humanely
- DC-MD-VA Gardening Events Calendar
- Curtailing the Colorado Potato Beetle
- Top Tips for Success with Cool-Season Edible Gardens
- And much more….
Note that any submissions, event listings, and advertisements for the February 2019 issue are due by February 5.
>> Subscribe to Washington Gardener Magazine today to have the monthly publication sent to your inbox as a PDF several days before it is available online. You can use the PayPal (credit card) online order form here: http://www.washingtongardener.com/index_files/subscribe.htm